Edited: TO ADD THE RANDOMLY SELECTED WINNERS:
Big Smiley Face!!
- STAMPS: Seasonal Borders: Spring, Bunny Blessings, Penned Elegance.
- INK: Sweet Blush, Lovely Lady, Harvest Gold, Spring Rain, Plum Pudding, Kraft,Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Smokey Shadow.
- PAPER: Stamper’s Select White, Rustic Cream.
- DIES: Penned Elegance, Seasonal Borders: Spring, Bunny Blessings, Shape Shifters: Circle 1, Noted: Scalloped A2 Die.
- OTHER: Foam Tape, MISTI Mini.
Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog.. 






Ooh such a lovely floral card! Just a gorgeous soft spring colored wreath. Love the scalloped card base too! Great job on the challenge!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful...... soft, lovely colors, wonderful texture and the petite scallops create such a pretty card! A wonderful interpretation of the Blog Hop photo!
ReplyDeleteSuch a sweet card the cross stitching adds a romantic feel
ReplyDeletegorgeous card!!
ReplyDeletePerfect use of Seasonal Borders! I love it in a wreath. Love your color combo too.
ReplyDeleteI love everything about this card. Your cross stitched wreath and seasonal borders flowers are so beautiful together. The scalloped edge card base is perfect! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bouquet & I love how you used the shape shifter to give the idea of a wreath--at least that's what I thought of! Beautiful card!
ReplyDeleteJudith, this is wonderful! Beautifully done! Lovely card!
ReplyDeleteLovely, lovely card Judith!! I have not had a chance to use the Seasonal Borders set yet, but after seeing this beauty, I definitely need to get it out and show it some love! FABULOUS card!! :0)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous card! Love your pairing of the shape shift & noted dies! You make the Seasonal Border set seem very versatile!
ReplyDeleteYour card immediately caught my eye with its soft colors and subtle texture. It's wonderful.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful layering of blooms on your die embossed wreath!
ReplyDeleteHow gorgeous! Love all the layered flowers on the wreath.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely card, soft colors, lovely blooms, SO pretty!
ReplyDeleteSo soft and beautiful. Wonderful card, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love that sentiment!
ReplyDeleteJudith, I saw your beautiful card on the PTI blog and had to stop by and say hi! I can't even begin to tell you how much I love the way you've arranged your beautiful florals! This card is simply delightful!
ReplyDeleteAnd I’m the lucky one who gets to enjoy this card in the touchable form ... day after day! You are so deserving of all the recognition you’ve gotten. It is simply gorgeous ... my favorite of your most recent cards! Thank you for sharing it with me!
ReplyDelete