blank


blank

Saturday, March 10, 2018

My Take On "From Simple to Spectacular"..

Giving a bit of time after completing the "Make It Monday" Challenge, I decided my card was lacking.. So in the vein of the new challenge.. "Simple to Spectacular" I made a few adjustments..

The Supply List is consistent with the original card (see previous post) with the addition of one of Lexi Daly's dies from her set.. Celtic Cross.  If I were to redo this card, I believe I would pop up the large white panel from the piece of Smoky Shadow card stock behind the Shape Shifters: Circle 1.   cutout providing the depth I feel the card is lacking. (the shamrocks surrounding the sentiment are popped although the photo does not indicate this... I think I could stand with lesson in Handmade Card Photography!  Seriously,  this might be a brilliant topic for some talented paper crafter with photography skills.. Anyway..

Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog..  ❤



1 comment:

  1. Great photograph. It’s hard to see depth with most any card ... but the little shadows behind the popped-up shamrocks reveal it! Love this card and its composition.

    ReplyDelete